1. What is your Affiliate Program?
Our affiliate program financially rewards you for directing customers to our services. When a product is purchased by a customer you refer, we pay you a commission for the sale(s). Our standard commission rate is 20% of every sale you make.
2. How do I join your Affiliate Program?
You can register and login at the Affiliate Area. Residents of certain countries are restricted from joining.
3. How does your Affiliate Program work?
Our affiliate program allows you to make money by referring customers to our website. You can do this by placing links, banners, product reviews, or any of the other content we provide you with on your website. Each time you refer a customer to us and that customer makes a purchase, you earn a commission.
4. Does it cost me anything to become an Affiliate?
It’s absolutely free to join our Affiliate Program. There’s no charge to apply and there’s no minimum sales requirement.
5. How much can I expect to earn? What is the commission rate?
That’s completely up to you. We can help if you need something specific to promote CryptoLife your way, but your profit potential completely depends on your sales. Our standard commission rate is 20% of every sale you make.
6. How does it work?
Visitors and sales are also automatically tracked by placing a cookie in the customer’s browser. If the customer decides to purchase a product within 7 days, your account will be credited with the affiliate commission.
7. Sounds great! How will I be paid?
Payments are made to your bitcoin address upon request (email us). The minimum payout is currently 0.01 BTC. Payments are only made to affiliates who have at least two (2) lifetime referrals. Commissions are also subject to the following rules:
1) Eligible commissions which remain unclaimed for 180 days, may, at our discretion, be recalculated to an equivalent of the fiat fair market value at the time the commission was initially created.
2) Eligible commissions which remain unclaimed for 365 days will be ineligible for payout, and removed from your account.
8. My question isn’t listed. How do I get in touch with you?
Please feel free to contact us using the contact form within the affiliate area.